composed-database is a malleable interface for multiple database engines to handle authentication, connection management and query support. Source is LabVIEW 2017.
Included is a reference implementation for sqlite.
How do I get set up?
- Install this package using GPM and start coding
- All public API methods are clearly marked in the souce library (IDatabase.lvlib)
- No examples provided at this time
- This package depends only on base vi.lib
- This distribution includes precompiled public domain sqlite binaries for Windows 32/64 bit version 3.27.2 Check out their awesome database at www.sqlite.org
- Please contact the author if you want to contribute.
- All contributions must adhere to SOLID design principles.
- All code must be unit tested to the extent reasonably possible.
Who do I talk to?
- Steve Ball | Composed Systems, LLC
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog,
and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
[0.2.4] - 2019-04-25
- updated @cs/ci dev dependency
- project recompile to fix malleable VI dependency issues
[0.2.3] - 2019-04-23
- Fixed an issue with dependencies loaded from a different path
[0.2.2] - 2019-04-22
- Added dependency on @cs/assertions
- VIM default implementations now handle type as variant rather than break the VIM
[0.2.1] - 2019-04-18
- for variant data, instead of returning nothing, the query.vim will return a binary string as variant
[0.2.0] - 2019-04-18
- Updated sqlite binaries to version 3.28
- Error 5021 / 21 API misuse is now a warning
- Improved library's ability to create databases
[0.1.4] - 2019-03-06
- changed access scope of sanitize sql inputs in sqlite3 class to public
[0.1.3] - 2019-03-06
- removed VI tree from sqlite
[0.1.2] - 2019-03-04
- upgraded query.vi to query.vim featuring a malleable interface for return type
- implemented said interface for sqlite
- while at it, implemented LV2018-style assertion library for data type checking
[0.1.1] - 2019-02-26
- updated sqlite binaries to version 3.27.2
[0.1.0] - 2019-02-25
// ## [Unreleased]
// ### Added
// ### Changed
// ### Deprecated
// ### Removed
// ### Fixed
// ### Security
Copyright (c) 2019 Composed Systems, LLC
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice (including the next paragraph) shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.